CoderBunnyz program could be easily adapted at coding schools, home schools, workshops or school programs.
* Kids (all ages 4-104!) can learn at home
* STEM Labs or classroom instruction
* Technology camps
* Gifted Programs
* After school program
* Workshops Maker space / Hacker space events
* Clubs such as Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and more
Helper Bunny (Program facilitator, teacher or a lead student) could help with few simple steps. With 5 games it could cover a class of 20. Here is a breakdown on how the lab would look like -
* Setup the game - 5 minutes
* Explain the rules and setup maze - 10 min
* Play the game - 10-20 mins
* Write the algorithm - 10 mins
* The next lab sessions could use different maze or levels.
I am amazed at a lot of interest in my Lab program. Contact [email protected] for more details about questions on curriculum and program details